The St. Stephen's Episcopal Church choir is under the leadership of Wayne Helmly, our Organist and Choirmaster.
5. Music is of God, and making music is a way to serve God. It is a privilege and a joy!
4. It’s good for your health! Studies have shown that Choir can improve your health! It’s fantastic brain food. Why not start keeping your mind healthy by making music?
3. Singing is a great way to relax.
2. You are guaranteed a seat on Christmas Eve and Easter.
1. It’s a great way to make friends. The St. Stephen’s Choir is one of the most active and cohesive groups in our parish.
Come join us on Wednesdays at 6:15 P.M. in the choir loft.
For more information about St. Stephen’s Choir, please contact Wayne Helmly at (843) 819-5576 email@example.com.